Rules of Conduct
The boys within the troop have established their own rules of conduct, which all Scouts in the troop are expected to be familiar with and abide by.
- Attend meetings and activities, participate and do your best.
- Respect others. Treat others the way you would like to be treated.
- No hazing or putting down of others.
- Keep your hands to yourself.
- Pay attention to what is going on in the meeting.
- No talking while leaders (junior or adult) are talking.
- Follow instructions.
- Think before acting.
- Be serious during ceremonies.
- No eating or chewing gum during meetings unless it is part of the program.
- Wear your uniform correctly and show respect for it.
- Learn and follow the Rules of Conduct.