The personal Scout notebook is designed to help you keep your personal Scouting information organized.
- 3 ringed binder
- Plastic letter sized sport card (or trading card) holder (available at Target, Wal-Mart or sport shops)
- Clear pocket pages for pictures and honor certificates
- Notebook paper
- Pocket pages to keep information on badges in progress
You can divide your binder into different sections. Below are some suggestions.
- General Information: This section can include the Troop roster, important phone numbers, and names of other scouts you feel comfortable asking for help.
- Rank Cards, Merit Badge Blue Cards and Award Cards: This is a very important section, as all Scouts are required to keep their own record of rank advancement. This is a good use for the sport card holder pages.
- Activities Section: This section can include a log of activities attended, such as camps, service outing etc. This is where the Scout should keep a record of his troop involvement.