It is time for the annual re-registration of all Scouts and adults in Troop 486, the process known as Recharter. Failure to complete all the necessary steps will mean that your Scout will not be registered for the upcoming year.
Registration Deadline November 3, 2015
- 1 Scout: $61
- 1 Scout + 1 Adult: $110
- 2 Scouts: $110
- 2 Scouts + 1 Adult: $159
- 3 Scouts + 1 Adult: $208
- 1 Adult (no Scout): $49
- 2 Adults (no Scout): $98
- Scout fees include National registration, Boys Life and Friend of Scouting donation (to help our Council)
- New members must also fill out a BSA Application – forms available at meetings
- Youth Protection Training (YPT) is a MUST – see below for more information
- The registration fees must be paid at a troop meeting – see Payment Options below
- This year you will need to fill out a BSA medical form (part B&C) – see link below
- Parents are important to Troop 486 and we need your help – Please fill out a Parent Resource Survey and return with your registration.
Register your SCOUT and PARENT Volunteer
- Download, print and fill out (part B&C) Boy Scouts Medical Form
- Check your YPT Status. If it expires before summer of 2016, it will NOT be current
- If your YPT is not current you must go through training and provide a copy of your certificate
- Please select at least one volunteer position
- Return completed forms with attached payment & updated YPT form to a troop meeting by due date
Youth Protection Training
- To verify your training certification is current, or to complete the certification, please click here and follow the steps.
Registration fees must be paid in person at a troop meeting by either:
- Check (made out to “BSA Troop 486” and with all names written in the memo field)
Please contact Carl Migallos or Glen Thompson with any questions.
Thank you for your prompt attention to getting this done in a timely manner.